Wild & resilient by nature (like you).
Hardcore conditions sometimes create beautiful, resilient things. Take the wild Himalayan sea buckthorn berry found in the Femininity line. This tiny bright orange berry grows at 12,000 feet above sea level in the harsh wind and bitter cold of mountainous Tibet. Under extreme pressure, a superfruit is born. With 190 bioactive compounds, the sea buckthorn berry is the richest source of Omega-7 on earth.
What's inside sea buckthorn?
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D, K & P
- Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 (essential fatty acids)
- 42 lipids
- Organic acids
- Amino acids
- Folic acid
- 20 mineral elements
Our Pure Process
We take every conceivable step to lock in the potent natural forces of sea berries when they’re ripest and most nutrient dense. Lab tests show that the sea buckthorn in Femininity is the purest and most power-packed you’ll find anywhere.
- Sustainably harvested pre-dawn when nutrient rich.
- Processed the same day at our localized facilities.
- Only the ripest berries rise to the top.
- Our super-critical CO2 extraction ensures nothing is lost.
- Shipped to us in air-tight, UV-safe containers.
- Triple tested for quality by independent labs.
Sexual Wellness AND Beauty
The Omega-7 in sea buckthorn berry is an essential fatty acid that forms the key building blocks for skin, hair, and nails. It helps combat all over dryness and loss of elasticity—smoothing out facial wrinkles and reviving your vaginal lining.
- Rejuvenates cell membranes
- Moisturizes dry & damaged skin
- Reduces wrinkles & fine lines
- Boosts collagen production
- Repairs & protects against sun damage
- Improves skin complexion (anti-acne)
- Relieves vaginal dryness caused by vaginal atrophy
Full Body Health
Hundreds of scientific studies analyzing the sea buckthorn berry have found all-around health benefits. From reducing bad cholesterol to regulating metabolic activity, the sea buckthorn berry does the body good.
- Strong antioxidant network
- Promotes healthy immune system
- Cellular rejuvenation
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Improves brain & nervous system function
- Natural energy booster
- Improves nervous system health
Sea Berry Lore
Holy Fruit. Dating back over 2,000 years, a Tibetan book of healing arts (“Sibu Yidian”) dedicates 30+ pages to the revered berry.
Horse Power. For stamina and recovery, Genghis Khan powered his army and horses on sea buckthorn. Equestrians in ancient Greece fed the berry to their horses to enhance the luster of their coats. The botanical name of the berry—hippophae rhamnoides—means “shiny horse” in latin.